Is a series of clear plastic trays that can straighten your teeth without the use of actual fixed braces. This is a great solution for our adult patients and our esthetically concerned teen. Dr. Niepraschk offers Invisalign treatment for his adult patients and Invisalign Teen for his esthetically concerned teens.
For more information about this treatment option please visit the Invisalign website.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable appliances to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The appliances are made through a combination of Dr. Niepraschk’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of trays for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each tray with the next in the prescribed series, your teeth will incrementally move, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Niepraschk has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Niepraschk about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment times vary from case to case.